Friday, June 7, 2013

Aneesa's turning 9

This entry was long due in my draft post since April aritu...



Alhamdulillah atas anugerah Tuhan atas pemberian ini. si Dia yang hari ini berumur 9 tahun.

To my
beautiful daughter of mine
when i look at you
your eyes always shine

You're sweet of mine
that always make me smile

sometimes
You're a noty 
but always say sorry
and make my heart
milky

You d only girl
wish you forever my sweet girl
in my heart



It was belated celebration due to unavailable time. On 27 April 2013 was a day for Aneesa .. so she very very excited but i'm a bit up sad sket pasal i'm not really well prepared for the event itinerary yang asyik last minute berubah-ubah from my hubby (it's really full of kesabaran...) walaupun almost a month being discuss & briefly explain of the event to him but still he can't make a firm decision....tu la dia kita hanya merancang tapi Tuhan menentukan.

Then it's not just a PARTY but we consider it as Majlis Doa Selamat which lebih molek & moga tuhan berkati Majlis kami ini

The invitation card




 my homemade choc - ana muslim



Yassin recitation

The day with full of colors

Birthday cake from cakeschoclate collection ..yummy


it's really yummy rainbow cake











No comments:

Post a Comment