Thursday, September 15, 2011

Think BIG Think GOOD at Felda Trolak

d painful





d excitement

d trustee


d unbelieveable





unbelieveable too



d released



d happiest



d missing team mate ever




I alwitz think im GOOD but i never think im "BIG".
But some look likes "think BiG" but never look GOOD.
GOOD is just a GOOD but BIG is enough to see that you are GOOD!!

Today was very meaningful in my life and the feeling is there n can't express what was laying deep inside my heart. It's just there...d happiest, d released, d excitement, d scarify, d unbelievable, d painful, d trustee, d losing team mate ever and yet i just can't find myself .

Today im leaving , leaving my luvly hubby in pain n my deepest sayang kiddes which always make my blood goes up n down n d main moment is that im leaving for d better job i guess after 10yrs. Leaving as an Accoutant n yet still not an Accountant which my dream never comes true. But i've been told that "your successful life sometimes was not that u ever dreamt before" Yup today d teambuilding event brings me the spirit to be passion, performance and yet PRIDE too.

No comments:

Post a Comment